fashion / wecandance

12:29

Last weekend I went to WECANDANCE - a dance festival on the beach with a focus on fashion and food. I went last year, loved it, and when I heard the theme this year was 'desert dreams' I just had to go! I love dressing up and I couldn't pass on wearing my culture with pride!


Outfit:

Pants - H&M
Crop Top - New Look
Caftan - vintage (from my aunt)
Jewelry - I don't remember? probably some H&M, ASOS & small jewelry stores


Since I was going for the "badass desert princess" vibes I chose to put on a lot of eyeliner for an intense arabic look, gold eyeshadow & glitter, a lot of highlighter & bronzer and a dark purple-grey lipstick.


Make-up:

Lips - NYX liquid suede (foul mouth)
Eyes - NYX loose gold glitter, NYX metallics palette, Urban Decay Naked Basics, Loreal Telescopic mascara, Chanel waterproof eyeliner 

What do you think?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin'

Follow