MAKEUP / KIM KARDASHIAN ARABIC INSPIRED

17:27




A few weeks ago I made a video and photos for my Zalando entry (see blog & here). I wanted to talk more about the makeup look I chose for this shoot. I asked my friend Amel (mel's beat face) what she thought was a modern meets arabic makeup look. She sent me an image of a Kim Kardashian smokey eye with a twist - a reverse smokey eye:


I decided to change up the lipsticks during the shoot and used a nude, a dark grey and a darker dusty rose. I also drew on some berber tattoos with a gel liner. 

Products used

Primer: Urban Decay Porefessional 
Foundation: Make-Up Forever Liquid Lift foundation
Concealer: Catrice Camouflage cream & Contouring palette
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola & Elf Golden Bronzer
Blush: Sleek face form palette
Powder (bake): Catrice translucent loose powder
Highlighter: The Balm (mary lou manizer) & MAC (soft & gentle)
Eyeshadow base: NYX HD
Brows: Elf eyebrow kit
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked I palette, Naked basics, Catrice Denim Divine palette (limited edition)
Eyeliner (top and bottom): Chanel Pencil liner
Black eyeshadow bottom: MAC palette (Helmut Newton point & shoot limited palette)
Lashes: Eyelure
Berber Tattoos: Catrice gel liner
Nude lipstick: Catrice lipstick & Catrice plumping lipgloss
Grey lipstick: NYX stone fox liquid lip
Old rose lipstick: Essence long-lasting lipstick 06 barely there

What do you guys think about this look? Would you like a tutorial? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin'

Follow