makeup / stone fox

19:25


About 2 weeks ago NYX Cosmetics opened their first store in Belgium (Ghent). I went to the opening party and got some goodies to try out. I really wanted to put on this amazing lip color so I based my look around it. I love experimenting with makeup so I went for something different - I call it an editorial alien look haha!


Used  
Foundation: NYX stay matte but not flat / Make-Up Forever Liquid Lift 
Lips: NYX liquid suede in Stone Fox
Contour & Highlight: NYX wonder stick, Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Mascara: Loreal Telescopic
Eyebrow powder: ELF 
Eyeliner: Chanel waterproof eyeliner pencil, NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Highlighter: Essence soo Glow, NYX Prismatic shadow in Frostbite
Eyeshadow: NYX Prismatic shadow in Frostbite
Setting spray: NYX dewy finish 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin'

Follow