fashion / shein loves

11:05

SheIn (www.shein.com) is definitely one of my favorite online stores. They have so many affordable and fashionable clothing, shoes and accessories. I made a collage of some items I absolutely love - especially for this summer. Off shoulder tops are a big must this season and I love the bohemian vibe. I love to pair them with some jewelry, for example a choker. I also love jeans, especially ripped jeans. It brings a little extra to your outfit. A huge trend this season is patchwork - whether it's on a bomber jacket, a denim jacket or jeans. Sunglasses are a huge must for summer: big, bold, cut out and color are definitely the trend. As for shoes: I love these bold platforms, simple gladiator sandals and special cut out heels. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin'

Follow