MAKE-UP / glowy & shiny

16:36





Hi everyone! Last week I wanted to play with makeup and I was inspired by flawless, dewy skin. I used a beauty blender for my foundation, concealer and liquid contour. This made my skin really photoshop flawless! I added perfect brows, glitter eyeshadow, glitter eyeliner and a lot of highlighter. This look photographs amazingly and is perfect for a night out - you can always add false lashes. 

Foundation: Make-up Forever / Concealer: Catrice & Essence / Liquid Contour: Bourjois / Bronzer: Sleek / Highlight: Mary Lou Manizer, Soft & Gentle by MAC and Sleek / Brows: Catrice pencil / Eyeliner: Chanel / Mascara: Catrice & Maybelline / Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked pallette / Lips: Catrice lip pencil, Catrice lipstick & Essence Gloss / Glitter eyeliner: Essence 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin'

Follow